Tonight the various pieces I had epoxied last evening were not cured enough to sand. I did a little hand sanding on one side of the centerboard, but needs to cure further. Since the fairing work on the rudder halves is about done I decided it was time to epoxy in the weights, so I did that with some thickened epoxy.
And then I did another coat of epoxy/graphite on the two pieces that make up the centerboard case. I coated over what I had done last night without sanding. I think since the previous coat is not fully cured that I'll get good adhesion.
This is as much as I will have time for before Jan 1. Happy New Year!