It's been a productive weekend - I finished installing the final hull panels, and now this is really looking like a boat.
These panels were the easiest of the bunch. I fit the panels, then removed wires front and rear and loosend those attached to bulkheads 3 and 5, the hull panel lifted up and stayed in place leaving lots of room to apply thickened epoxy to the lap joint:
After applying epoxy, I pivoted the panel down and reattached the wires. I added a few through the lap joint to make sure I had good contact the length of the joint. These ties I bent to the shape of a big staple, drilled two holes, inserted them from inside, and twisted on the outside. Worked very nicely.
I let the expoy cure, then removed the wire ties that were no longer needed in the lap joint, and filleted and fiberglass taped the inside joint. The fiberglass tape on this joint is not required per the manual, but it makes me feel better to have it, so I applied it.
Here's an inside view. This was taken before I filleted and taped the starboard side.
And here's an outside view. Looking like a boat!