I've continued to work on the boat and thought I was getting close to starting to put some more pieces together, which means it was time to gather the jig parts and see how those fit together.
Looks like all the pieces are there.
But then I realized I didn't have lumber on hand for cleats to hold the parts together or for building legs to get the jig up off the floor to make it easier to work on the boat.
So, I made a trip to Menards for some lumber. I ripped some 2x4s into 2x2s for the cleats, and built some legs out of 2x6 stock. In this photo they are stacked two high.
But at this point I reconsidered assembling the building jig right away. I realized that it would replace my temporary bench in the best work area, and there were still some more pieces that need to be epoxy coated sooner or later, so I decided to do some more of that.
Here the inside of the cabin roof and sides are coated. I'm also doing the seats, cockpit sole, and sole doubler.
It's pretty comfortable working in the shop with a good fire in the stove.