Monday, December 30, 2013

Rudder weights glued in

Tonight the various pieces I had epoxied last evening were not cured enough to sand.  I did a little hand sanding on one side of the centerboard, but needs to cure further.  Since the fairing work on the rudder halves is about done I decided it was time to epoxy in the weights, so I did that with some thickened epoxy. 

And then I did another coat of epoxy/graphite  on the two pieces that make up the centerboard case.  I coated over what I had done last night without sanding.  I think since the previous coat is not fully cured that I'll get good adhesion.

This is as much as I will have time for before Jan 1.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment